L][Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][Light

This Forum Is Created By ... I Dont Know ... For L][Light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server/Site problems

Go down 
+2
Admin
Shr3k
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shr3k

Server/Site problems Empty
PostSubject: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I noticed that the server is off from yesterday, also the site.
Can someone inform us about the problems of the server/site and when is the server going to be online?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 pm

the server and site was down becose a gm problem now we are ok and back Razz Razz affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
https://l2light.forumgreek.com
JoyDivision

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 pm

i cant create character can anyone help me? i press Create and nothing happenS!
Back to top Go down
Necrophiliac

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 am

Yea some odd bugs atm. Impossible to trade or set up a private shop. It keeps saying something like Your acces level aint high enough. or something similar :p
Back to top Go down
Shr3k

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

The server still has problems.
Latest problem: "Your Protocol version is different, please continue." and i cant log in.
Server/Site problems Shot00058j
Back to top Go down
xekoliariC

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

Shr3k wrote:
Latest problem: "Your Protocol version is different, please continue." and i cant log in.

There are so many buggs.. and the server is up 20%! omg...I wanna play l2!! Suspect i cant w8! What a Face anyway i hope that l2light staff can fix all the problems! =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm

xekoliariC wrote:
Shr3k wrote:

There are so many buggs.. and the server is up 20%! omg...I wanna play l2!! Suspect i cant w8! What a Face anyway i hope that l2light staff can fix all the problems! =)
oh thnx for this pic if you all have this program you can do this : 1o restart your internet 2nd open l2 , if you continiu having this post again and we will trie to fix it
Back to top Go down
https://l2light.forumgreek.com
Bgd13free

PostSubject: Re: Server/Site problems   Server/Site problems Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

O.o why didn't you do a "Beta" of it , Mr. "Admin" whover that would be =P
Back to top Go down

Server/Site problems
Page 1 of 1