L][Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][Light

This Forum Is Created By ... I Dont Know ... For L][Light

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamastos

will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Empty
PostSubject: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 am

will be this like the original l2-light or it will close after 1-2-3-4-5 moths? :O
will we have same stats like the original? there will be same armors weps or now will be news armors and weps if yes
is this fair for the older donator. the new donator will donate the news weps px if there is so the old donator have to donate again?
Back to top Go down
Bgd13free

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Ewww , Adamastos the newbcake Very Happy , surely it would be hard to be the same as the old light ,cause lineage has changed alot , more skills , and stuff Razz
Lineage was better of in Interlude imho >.> (CoCoNuT)
Back to top Go down
Adamastos

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:35 pm

ye but ig theres new armors the donators items is sh1t now :OO is that fair? same money new donatrs will have better items and the old one donator will have to donate 2 times?
Back to top Go down
Bgd13free

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I don't think alot of servers do give your items back , when you have donated a couple of years ago , I think you should be thankful your getting things back Razz
Hero , Noblesse , Raidboss , I should be getting noblesse aswell on my char Q_Q
Back to top Go down
St0rmHawk4TW

St0rmHawk4TW

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Can you wake up?the server is NOT going to open rofl...
Back to top Go down
Shr3k

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

St0rmHawk4TW wrote:
Can you wake up?the server is NOT going to open rofl...

seems like it......
Back to top Go down
Bgd13free

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 am

It's a bad thing , I mean , they made alot of commercial for it >.> got us thinking there will be another fun-filled experience as l2-light was =P

Alot of people wanted to rejoin =P , I dunno =]
Back to top Go down
Adamastos

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

guys calm down there will not be the same light couse there are not greating this light the guys that greate the original light thats just a fake light
Back to top Go down
Bgd13free

PostSubject: Re: will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO   will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Still , think of it this way , they got us all showing up here Razz , it shows how nice the server " was " back in the days Razz

Anyway guys , hope to meet you in other servers Very Happy if you have any good one's that you'd like "CoCoNuT" to be in just mail me Very Happy (Bgd13free@hotmail.com) or add me to your msn Smile Peace !
Back to top Go down

will be this light like the original l2-light?? :OO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Light :: L][Light-
Jump to: